4.08.2007

Emi-ism Archive

I'm replacing Emi-isms with "Exchanges with Emi". So here's the Emi-ism archive:

Emi-ism #61: "Mommy, I don't know how to be nice. I want to be nice, but my body is not controlling myself."

Emi-ism #59: "Charlie and I are twins because you know why? When I smile, he smiles."

Emi-ism #56: "I have super powers, you know. But I never use them because they're really, really secret."

Emi-ism #55: "I had a beautiful dream about nails. That our nails were as long as monsters. And there was this magic water that made our nails long and a fairy had it and she said, 'No more short nails until tomorrow.'"

Emi-ism #50:"I have superpowers in my eyes. When I close my eyes, they tell me what I'm going to dream about and what I want for my birthday."

Emi-ism # 48: "Crying reminds me of the drawing I made that I erased before I got to show it to you."

Emi-ism #47: You can be the fairy happy mother. I'll be the fairy love mother."

Emi-ism #42:
"I'm just into sugar, mommy. That's who I am. And I like it."

Emi-ism #37:
"(Bike) pedals are like see-saws for my feet!"

Emi-ism #23:
"An umbrella is like a trampoline for raindrops."

No comments: